>> A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
- Kev - 1,000 ev (see electron volt)
- K-Electron Capture - Electron capture by a nucleus of an electron from the "K" or innermost shell of electrons surrounding it. Also loosely used to designate any orbital electron captured.
- Kilovolt (kv) - Unit of electromotive force or potential equal to 100 volts.
- Kilovolt Peak - The crest value of electromotive force or potential, in kilovolts, of a pulsating source of electric potential.
- Klein-Nishina Formula - Gives an angular distribution of Compton scattered x-rays and gamma-rays.
- K-Shell - The lowest energy state of an atom.