Cowley Community College, Arkansas City, KS
Cowley Community College has one yearly scholarship that is reserved specifically for students enrolled in the NDT program. This scholarship includes tuition and books. Applicants must be a residents of the state of Kansas.
NDT students may also apply for a number of scholarships are available for vocational students attending Cowley. These include
- Claude & Helen Morow Memorial Scholarship
- C.F. Knedler Memorial Scholarship
- John & Olive Kappier Memorial Scholarship
Southeast Community College, Milford, NE
Southeast Community College offers a number of scholarships to Nebraska students desiring to enroll in the Nondestructive Testing Program. These scholarships include:
- Foundation scholarships - available to first year students enrolling at the Milford, NE campus.
- G.Alan Dunlap Memorial Scholarship - available to high school seniors enrolling in any program at SCC.
- Robert Eicher scholarship - available to high school seniors enrolling in any program at SCC.
- Stanley & Pauline Matzke Scholarship - available to NE high school graduates enrolling in any program at SCC.
- Paxton Vierling Steel Co. Scholarships - available to NE high school students enrolling in NDT, MTT, Welding, or Architecture.
Visit the SCC website for more information. www.scc.cc.ne.us
American Society for Nondestructive Testing, Columbus, OH
The Robert B. Oliver ASNT Scholarship
This annual scholarship is awarded by the American Society for Nondestructive Testing (ASNT) to a student enrolled in course work related to nondestructive testing (NDT). The program of study must lead to an undergraduate degree, an associate degree or a post-secondary certificate. The scholarship memorializes ASNT Fellow and past president Robert B. Oliver.
For additional information on this scholarship, please visit the ASNT Internet site at:
Center for NDE, Iowa State University, Ames, IA
Graduate assistantships are offered by the Center for NDE at Iowa State University. The Center sponsors an interdisciplinary program which conducts fundamental and applied research leading to improved NDE technology.
For additional information on this assistantship, please visit the CNDE Internet site at:
Please email information about additional scholarship and internship opportunities that are available to NDT students to: firstname.lastname@example.org