SOUND WAVE INTERFERENCE
After reading this section you will be able to do the following:
- Explain what can happen to the energy of sound waves when the waves interact.
- Compare and contrast constructive interference and destructive interference.
- Explain what a critical angle is.
- The Speed of Sound in Air
- The Speed of Sound in Other Materials
- Temperature and Speed of Sound
- The Human Ear
- The Components of Sound
- Frequency and Pitch
- The Doppler Effect
- Sound and Wave Interference
- Refraction of Sound
- Reflection of Sound
- Ultrasound and Ultrasonic Testing
- Angle Beam Testing
- Immersion Ultrasonic Testing
- What is the difference in sound between the overlap area and the single color area?
- What is the difference in sound in the white area?