Cowley Community College, Arkansas
Cowley Community College has one yearly scholarship that is reserved
specifically for students enrolled in the NDT program. This scholarship
includes tuition and books. Applicants must be a residents of the state
NDT students may also apply for a number of scholarships are available
for vocational students attending Cowley. These include
- Claude & Helen Morow Memorial Scholarship
- C.F. Knedler Memorial Scholarship
- John & Olive Kappier Memorial Scholarship
Southeast Community College, Milford,
Southeast Community College offers a number of scholarships to Nebraska
students desiring to enroll in the Nondestructive Testing Program. These
- Foundation scholarships - available to first year students enrolling
at the Milford, NE campus.
- G.Alan Dunlap Memorial Scholarship - available to high school seniors
enrolling in any program at SCC.
- Robert Eicher scholarship - available to high school seniors enrolling
in any program at SCC.
- Stanley & Pauline Matzke Scholarship - available to NE high
school graduates enrolling in any program at SCC.
- Paxton Vierling Steel Co. Scholarships - available to NE high school
students enrolling in NDT, MTT, Welding, or Architecture.
Visit the SCC website for more information. www.scc.cc.ne.us
American Society for Nondestructive Testing, Columbus,
The Robert B. Oliver ASNT Scholarship
This annual scholarship is awarded by the American
Society for Nondestructive Testing (ASNT) to a student enrolled in course
work related to nondestructive testing (NDT). The program of study must
lead to an undergraduate degree, an associate degree or a post-secondary
certificate. The scholarship memorializes ASNT Fellow and past president
Robert B. Oliver.
For additional information on this scholarship, please visit the ASNT
Internet site at:
Center for NDE, Iowa State University,
Graduate assistantships are offered by the Center for NDE
at Iowa State University. The Center sponsors an interdisciplinary program
which conducts fundamental and applied research leading to improved
For additional information on this assistantship, please visit the
CNDE Internet site at:
Please email information about additional scholarship and internship
opportunities that are available to NDT students to: email@example.com